8 days to go

Turns out I couldn't count in my last entry, and it's actually only 8 days now to Christmas! I have most of my present shopping done now, just a couple of minor bits I need to get but nothing urgent. I've taken advantage of the free Amazon Prime trial to get next day delivery on some items, so hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow.

It's been a long weekend, as Anna and Rory have been unwell, and I've been getting up before 5 for however many days and weeks now, I've lost count. I could happily fall asleep slumped at my PC! I'm glad I've got next week off, I haven't had any real time off since Glastonbury.

Great result yesterday against Spurs, typical that Liverpool start playing well now I no longer take such an interest in football! Oh well, not long until the cycling starts up again...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment