Dentist

The car breakdown was a water pipe that had come loose from the expansion tank - a relatively cheap fix thankfully, just need a new pipe which has been ordered, the car is still running ok for now.

It's been another 'meh' week, been very busy with work and not sleeping much. However I have now managed over 300km on the bike so far this year, over double what I managed at this point last year (although we have had milder weather). Fingers crossed that I get a place in the RideLondon ballot - if I do I'll try and raise money for the BHF in memory of Barry.

Went to the dentist this morning and got the all clear. Nicky was upset that I hadn't booked it outside of school hours so he could come along! At least he's not afraid of the dentist, I'm sure many kids are...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment