Frustration

Yesterday was one of those days. We'd been planning to do a morning boot sale and had loaded the car up the night before, ready to go first thing, but by the time we got there it was already rammed and they wouldn't take any more sellers. So back home we went, very frustrated!

We decided to take advantage of the sun and go for a walk around Hadleigh Castle, but Kitty was in one of those moods which meant we weren't going to get very far, so back home again!

I took Nicky to the dump in the afternoon to clear out some stuff, but clearly everyone else had had the same idea as there was a massive stationary queue of cars waiting. I went to the other one which had a slightly shorter queue, but we were still out for over an hour for what should have been a five minute job!

The sun was lovely yesterday, but I didn't have time for a bike ride - still waiting for my first ride in shorts this year! Also looking forward to going out on the Ribble, if I can fix it. I've spent ages adding new derailleurs and adjusting it, but the gears still aren't quite right. I was ready to give in and take it to the shop, but I've discovered that the new cassette I added requires a 1mm spacer, which explains why the shifting is so inconsistent!

The less attention I pay to football, the better Liverpool do it seems - 3-0 away to the Scum is always pleasing, even if I'm not as fanatical about football any more my hatred of Manchester United endures and I'm hoping Moyes stays in charge for a long time!

I was up at 4am today and it's going to be a very long day...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment