Relentless

Yet another morning where I'm up for the day before 5, thanks to Rory. Absolutely fed up with it now.

We did an indoor boot sale yesterday, which unfortunately coincided with the warmest day of the year - typical! So we didn't sell a great deal, we have mountains of baby stuff to clear out. If the good weather holds we'll try an outdoor one next week.

On the other hand, the warm weather meant I went out for a ride yesterday wearing mitts rather than gloves, and no overshoes or jacket - if I'd gone out a bit later I could have worn shorts it was so nice! It's so much nicer riding in the sun, hopefully there's more nice weather to come.

I've bought myself a new tablet to aid with some development work I'm doing, it's an LG G Pad 8.3 which is what I'm  currently writing this on. It's so much lighter than the Xoom and has a much better screen. It was a choice between this and the Nexus 7, I'm glad I went for this one though, the lack of KitKat is not such a big deal at the moment.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment