Time to panic

Tomorrow evening we'll be on our way to Glastonbury! Most stuff is packed now, but there's still a few odd bits that need to be gathered up before we head off. No doubt we'll forget something or won't be able to find something (I can't find my spare phone battery, and a pair of ear defenders is missing) but I'm sure we'll cope. The forecast is looking so-so, but hopefully we won't have any deluges and the ground won't turn into a swamp. It's going to be hard work with the kids, but I'm sure we'll have fun anyway - I'm really looking forward to the Manics (obviously), Metallica and Dolly Parton.

Not much else has been going on apart from the football, and I've not really been paying attention to that - I've never lost interest in a World Cup wallchart so quickly! I always said that Hodgson would be a terrible England manager and so it has proved. At least I won't have to worry about watching any potential England games at Glastonbury (although I saw Slash rather than watch England vs Germany in 2010, which proved to be an excellent choice!)

Less than two weeks until the Tour starts - I never thought I'd be more excited about cycling than a World Cup, but here we are!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment