Quiet

Today I've finally finished wallpapering the kids' bedroom, which has taken a long time for one reason or another. I have taken an immense dislike to wallpapering and hope it's a long time before I have to do any more! Now I just need to paint it and then we'll be ready to set up the bunk beds and move Rory in there.

It's been a reasonably quiet week. Nicky goes back to school next week, hard to believe he's starting his second year already! I'm still waiting to hear from the hospital about my follow-up appointment, thankfully today I spoke to someone who knew what they were talking about so hopefully I'll get an appointment soon! The only thing it affects is me on the bike really - I'm not doing any all-out efforts until I have the appointment, so am trying to not have my heart rate go over 180bpm - my max is just over 200bpm.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment