Clear out

We're currently trying to tidy the house properly and get rid of a lot of clutter - we've got several bags of clothing to be recycled, bags to take to charity shops, stuff to put on eBay/Gumtree - the house is a bit of a state but it's on the way to being properly sorted out. I managed to get £16 for my graphics calculator that I used in college nearly 15 years ago! I still had the original box and instructions in pretty good condition. There are other boxes of things to sell too, hopefully someone will want them!

I'm still waiting to hear from the hospital - I chased them up on Thursday and thankfully was able to speak to the one person there who seems to have a clue (the consultant's secretary) - she's been very helpful and is resubmitting my appointment so hopefully it will actually get booked soon!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment