Finally

I've finally got an outpatient appointment to have my heart checked, so will be off to London next Monday to be looked at. I'm really looking forward to knowing either that everything is fine or that something needs to be done, the not knowing is very stressful! I feel fine physically so hopefully there's nothing to worry about.

I've put a few more bits on eBay and am slowly clearing things out. The money is not much really but it's good to have some space! Still more things to sell but it's just a question of finding time to sell everything.

I've been out a few times recently with Nicky on his bike, he's getting much better at going slowly and staying upright! He's ridden to school a few times and I can definitely see improvement each time. Kitty is desperate to be cycling too, and really wants a proper bike of her own! She's getting the hang of her balance bike and can scoot along with one leg, I think she'll be ready for a full bike soon - we just need to find one small enough!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment