Getting stuff done

Slowly, but surely, we seem to be making progress. The kids' room is finally painted and the bunk beds are up, so all three of them are now in there! It's been painted a blue colour and it will eventually have a space theme, I've already stuck some planet stickers up and there is a TARDIS poster behind the door:


Eventually we'll add a few spaceships around the walls (currently thinking Millennium Falcon, TARDIS, Serenity, Enterprise), some glow in the dark stars, etc. We've also got some matching curtains to go up, but one step at a time!

Nicky's back at school now so the days are a bit more structured and things are less fractious. I did hear back from the hospital to say that I will have an appointment made for me, but I should have received details in the post - nothing as of yet. I had to postpone giving blood which I had scheduled for next Wednesday, it's probably not a good idea to give blood when I'm awaiting tests on my heart! I'm pretty sure there's nothing to worry about but I'd just like to be sure. For one thing, it would mean I could sprint and put in some effort on my bike again, although I am finding some benefit in having to go slowly, it will probably benefit me in the long run to have some proper base training.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment