Stupid o'clock

Unsurprisingly the clocks going back has led to less sleep, Rory has been up at 4am the last two days sorry we've been doing shifts in the morning to get up with him. I've also got a bit of a cold and loads of work to do so it's been a far from pleasant week.

I did get a night off on Wednesday though - normally I would have played squash, but I was originally supposed to be on parent duty as Anna had planned to go out, but this was changed to Monday night so I was now free on Wednesday. Jonathan and I went out for meal and then went ten pin bowling! I did very badly, going in the gutters several times and ending up with a score of 81. We played a few games of pool afterwards where I was a bit better (and Jonathan was a lot worse) and I won 3-0!

Last day of half-term today. I'm hoping to get enough work done so I can take Nicky cycling this afternoon, we're planning to cycle all the way along a local cycle path and back which would be around 6 miles, we've not had time before to do the full path.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment