2015

A new year but nothing much has changed. We were in bed by half ten on New Year's Eve, only to be woken up by fireworks - the kids actually slept through them!

Life is much the same, Nicky has gone back to school and I'm back to work. I've put on around half a stone over the last month though - lack of exercise (I've been too ill or busy to cycle) and copious amounts of junk food are to blame. Hopefully though now I'm almost feeling better I can get back cycling properly, as I'm out of shape and need to start a proper training plan. I made a list of targets on my cycling blog.

I don't really have any resolutions this year, most of my targets are related to cycling performance and getting the house cleared up a bit! I had a filling replaced yesterday which has been bothering me all over Christmas, so will now be able to eat using both sides of my mouth again. I'm off shortly to go and buy a new phone - the screen on my Galaxy S3 is flickering and going green so it needs replacing whilst I can still wipe it and get some cash for it.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment