Meh

I'm not doing too well at the moment, I'm feeling pretty low and fed up. There's a few things I could do to make myself feel better but I don't have the motivation to do them, so am stuck in a cycle. Work has been pretty stressful recently and my bike may have an issue, I'm not sure if I'm imagining a problem or not! It's stupid after all the heart stress last year that I should feel like this now. I really need a holiday!

We went to Nicky's parents evening this week and all is well, he has perfect scores in his report! He's off now for half term so can have a much needed rest (to say nothing of us having a rest from persuading him to get dressed in the mornings!)

Kitty is four next weekend, where did the years go?!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment