Miserable

I'm still feeling pretty down - 2015 has not been a great year so far. I'm on antibiotics for a stomach bug which I seem to have had since Christmas, I've been to the dentist last week and will probably need to have a root canal on one of my back teeth very soon, and of course I'm still not getting enough sleep! So lack of sleep + ill health means I've not been cycling much, which makes me feel even worse!

Not much else going on to write about. We were hoping to go to Jersey in the summer with the caravan, but have been put off by the costly ferry trip. So we're currently thinking of going to the Isle of Wight instead, the ferry prices are slightly more reasonable!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment