Lax

I didn't realise it had been so long since my last update, although in a way it does feel as though it has been a long time. The last month or so has dragged, as work and lack of sleep conspire to make me feel like a zombie. I've also been ill (as have others in the family) and am still not 100%.

Our holiday to Clacton was good, although my phone wouldn't pick up an internet signal from our caravan despite the best promises of giffgaff, so I had to do what I could without the internet and then drive to a spot where I could get a signal. Not the most productive work environment! The caravan is all good though and ready for Glastonbury, which is not too far away now. I've got too much to do to start worrying about that!

I've not been on the bike much the past month what with injury and illness, although I did accompany Nicky on Sunday for the Junior Bikeathon - he managed six laps of the course which added to the distance there and back is 11km - pretty good for a six year old!

Nicky with his medal after completing the Junior Bikeathon
I managed a quick 40km ride this morning, I felt a lot better than I expected but I have a 108 mile sportive on Sunday week which I am seriously unprepared for! I don't think I'll be breaking any records, I know I can do the distance but I think I'll just have to take it easy and try to get around without going into the red too much.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment