Busy busy

I've not had much rest since getting back from holiday, it's been pretty what with work and Nicky still being home from school. Kitty will be starting in a couple of weeks which is scary! I've still not written up Glastonbury, I must do that so I can look back in the future and remember what exactly I saw!

This week the workload is of my own making, as I'm taking part of tomorrow off in order to have a track taster session at the Lee Valley velodrome. Anna got this for me last year for my birthday but what with all my health issues I'm only just getting around to redeeming it now. Really looking forward to it, just wish my legs would sort themselves out so I could go out on the bike more, I'm only going out once or twice a week at the moment for easy rides. Nicky is coming with me and Anna, he's desperate to have a go himself but will have to wait until he's 12! Hopefully Anna will get some nice action shots of me :-)

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment