Cold

We've all had a bit of a cold over the past week - the joys of the disease vectors kids going back to school! I'm still a little snotty and tired so haven't been out on my bike for a week now, hopefully I'll find some time tomorrow.

Kitty seems to be enjoying school so far, although much like Nicky it's difficult to get much out of her other than what she had for lunch! Nicky has been doing pretty well though, his new teacher seems to be a lot more encouraging and Nicky even came in one day and asked to do his homework straight away!

Not much else to write about really, same old stuff going on...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment