Not quite so low

My overall mood has improved a bit since last week, I'm still not especially happy but I'm not quite in the pit of despair I was then! Not much has changed really, not sleeping brilliantly, all work and no play, the usual!

Kitty had her first visits to school this week, she went in Monday afternoon and Thursday morning and seems completely at ease with everything which is good! She's starting full time on Monday, not looking forward to having to get two of them dressed and out of the door on time every day...



I'm feeling very old all of a sudden - I'm 35 next month but that doesn't really bother me, my hair going thin on top does however! I've also got to lose a bit of weight, I've not been cycling as much as I want to because of injuries and lack of sleep so I'm not in peak condition shall we say.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment