Clacton

We went up to Clacton last weekend with my Mum and my brother's family. We stayed at the Haven again, we've taken the touring caravan previously but this time we stayed in a static (Mum was paying!) It was nice to get away for a weekend and see the kids playing with their cousin. I thrashed Jonathan at go-karting (I almost lapped him!) and the kids all enjoyed splashing him in the pool :-)

I've been pretty tired recently, I'm over the cold now but just not getting enough sleep. The kids are off school for half term so at least the mornings haven't been quite so stressful. It's Halloween tomorrow so might take them out to a local event. I took Nicky and Kitty to the kids screening of Minions at the cinema this morning - only £2.50 a ticket, glad I didn't pay full price. The film had its moments but so much of it is aimed at adults rather than kids, it just didn't really work.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment