Run down

I was starting to feel better, and on Tuesday/Wednesday last week I actually felt the best I have for a while - only to start feeling terrible again on Thursday. I think I'm just run down, I have a massive ulcer under my tongue, right at the back so it's painful to eat anything. Really quite fed up now.

I kind of lost track of the date, to the extent that we're already halfway through October and Sunday is my birthday. I completely missed the Glastonbury ticket sale - in fact, I even went back to bed that morning because I just felt so tired. I knew it was at the start of October but I think I just didn't realise that we were now in October. We'll have to try again in the resale and keep our fingers crossed.

Not much else going on right now, just struggling through the days and hoping I'll feel better tomorrow.

Oh yeah, Wednesday was our 9th wedding anniversary! The time has gone quickly yet it feels like a long time ago. We didn't do anything though as I'm not well and Anna had the PTA meeting anyway.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment