Slightly more positive

It's been another long week but I'm feeling slightly more positive than I was last week. I had one horrible day this week (Wednesday) because I hadn't had much sleep the night before - I've more or less recovered from the cold but Anna is still under the weather a little.

The car had its MOT yesterday and failed on the stupidest thing possible - a missing wheel nut. I can only guess that when the wheels were refurbished the wheel nut wasn't put back on properly. So I had to drive around various Ford dealers in the county trying to find one - after a couple of hours I was finally back at the garage to get the MOT completed! I could really have done without the hassle yesterday but at least it's done now.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment