Another injury!

This has been a terrible year as far as injuries go - I now seem to have hurt my groin so can't stand or walk too long without it becoming sore. So yet more time off the bike :-(

It's been a busy couple of weeks. The weekend before last, Anna and I went to see Mik Artistik's Ego Trip at the Harrison Bar. We've seen Mik Artistik many, many times around Glastonbury over the years and this was our first time seeing him outside of the festival. The venue was a basement under the pub and could probably do with a lick of paint, but it was perfectly suited. It's the first gig I've ever been to where the lead singer comes around with a clipboard to tick your name off a list!

The gig was in two parts and was excellent - it was strange to see so many people who knew all of the songs! There were a couple of glaring omissions (Secret Cloak of Invisibility and Window Cleaner) but there's so many other classics - Plastic Fox and The Lights Are On were my highlights.


Last weekend was Wrist Action's first band session in a long while. We hired a practice room at a local studio and spent the day crafting some 'classics', after the traditional 3 hours to get everything set up properly! It was a lot of fun and hopefully we won't leave it so long before the next one. In the evening we hit the town but this was when my groin started to hurt and I was knackered - we all left the club by about 1ish, we're getting too old for this! Jonathan had joined us in the evening and as you can see by the photo below he was a little worse for wear :-)



Not long until Christmas now, thankfully most of the presents are bought, just got a few odds and ends still to get.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment