2016

Been a while since the last update, been pretty busy. Glad that Christmas is well and truly over, just need to convince the kids to stop singing Christmas songs! My best present was a Raspberry Pi which I'm going to set up to be both a NAS/webserver and for tinkering with electronics - I've already got the first CamJam kit which I'm going to do with Nicky.

Not been much of note to write about. Last week was pretty sad with the news about David Bowie, have been listening to lots of his music since.

My hernia is still sore, my consultation won't be until near the end of February - hope the surgery isn't too long after that!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment