More waiting

I saw the consultant at the hospital a couple of weeks ago who essentially confirmed what the GP had already told me. So I'm on the waiting list for surgery which I'm not holding my breath for as the hospital is on black alert.

I'm desperate to start cycling again but don't want to risk making the hernia worse. I've bought a new pair of hernia support pants which might help but haven't had a chance to try them on the bike. How exciting my life is, ordering hernia pants online!

Feeling pretty fed up now, I've put on a stone - might try swimming if I can find the time. But there's always something else that needs to be done...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment