Waiting

I've finally got a date for my hernia operation at the start of June. I should be back home the same day and will hopefully be fully recovered in about six weeks. The recent sun has brought out cyclists everywhere which is making me pretty jealous!

We're taking the caravan to Clacton this weekend, mainly to make sure that the caravan is ready for the Isle of Wight in August (I won't be able to drive for a few weeks after my operation) but also because we could really use a break! It's pretty cheap for the weekend, I guess because it's off peak, but hopefully the good weather will stay around.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment