Lazy

Not updated in a while, haven't been feeling great, either physically or mentally. My surgery wound has healed up without problems but I've had a couple of painful stretches recently so having to take it easy for a while longer. We're off to the Isle of Wight next week and I don't want to damage anything before that, so the bike will have to wait a while longer...

Mentally I'm a little stressed for various reasons. The Brexit vote result really didn't help, if Article 50 is ever invoked (I don't think it will be) things will get much worse. The only positive is that I'm paid in dollars and so got a relative pay rise, but am still uncertain about my future work.

Nicky and Kitty both had great school reports and they're off for the summer now. No school run for six weeks, phew! I hope that the sun stays here for the next couple of weeks so we can relax on the beach!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment