Half term

The kids have been off school this week. Coincidentally it has been a very long week this week! It's been a bit tricky getting all my hours done with the added noise and confusion but overall work was actually easier than the week before. Unfortunately though I've had very little time to get out on my bike, I've only managed one ride - I had been hoping to go for a two hour ride yesterday but was thwarted by a lack of sleep. Of course, yesterday turned out to be the brightest day of the year so far!

I bought a game for the 3DS last week - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. The 3DS belongs to Nicky (it was his Christmas present) but he's said I can borrow it to play. Of course, I've not been able to play it at all yet whilst Nicky has been playing it quite a bit! I'm happy about it though - Zelda games have been some of the biggest highlights of my gaming life and I'm glad that Nicky can now appreciate it too. Speaking of games, I'm hoping to watch the end of Metal Gear Solid 4 tonight. I actually completed it two weeks ago but I read that the final cut scene is over an hour in length so I want to make sure I can watch it uninterrupted!

We've got our holiday booked for the summer - we're heading back to the same place on the Isle of Wight for the third year in a row. It's nice there and the kids like it, so we may as well stick with what we know and it should take them less time to get used to it. We'll probably go somewhere in the caravan in the spring half term to make sure the caravan is all ready for the Isle of Wight (and Glastonbury, obviously!)

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment