Panic

I've not been feeling great the last few days - I'm not sure what's caused it but I've been very anxious. I think one thing that would help is a "normal" week - this week has been different again as it was Kitty's birthday on Tuesday and she had a party, so we had to tidy the house and get everything ready, then I had to take the two boys out for the evening so they wouldn't interrupt! It's not been anything extreme but for some reason I'm just finding it difficult to cope at the moment.

It's difficult to believe Kitty is 6! They are growing up so quickly. I'm finding parenting easier as they get older but then you have to start worrying about new and different things!

I've managed a couple of rides this week which temporarily improved my mood. I would have gone out yesterday but Storm Doris had other ideas! It was bad enough on Wednesday with 20mph gusts, although riding with a tailwind is always fun.

I've bought a Raspberry Pi 3 which I'm looking forward to playing with. I've got a first generation Pi (B+) which is a bit slow - I'm using it for development and backups, so it'll be good to use something a bit more powerful. Apparently Kodi works quite well on it too(!) The best bit is that I can now play with the old one a bit more - I've got some starter kits to play with LEDs, etc. so Nicky and I will be trying it out soon.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment