Where did the time go?

2017 seems to be going past so quickly, we're already in June and a week away from Glastonbury! Everything has been so hectic this year that I've not really had a break, and Anna has been busy helping out with the election too. I'd quite like life to be a bit less interesting and slow paced for a while.

I have a persistent calf injury which is really bothering me now. It's not affecting my cycling, but that's mainly because I've either not got times or I'm too tired to go for a ride at the moment. It seems that I'm always suffering with one injury or another just before Glastonbury. I'll have to get a support or brace or something to make sure I'm still mobile.

I've been out two of the past three weekends, catching up with friends in London. It was great to catch up with people but there's a reason those were my first two days out in many months, I'm too old for all day drinking now!

Half term was very busy as Kitty had a ballet show to rehearse and perform. So a large part of the week was spent ferrying her to and from the theatre. We finally got to see show on the Friday and I guess it was very good if you like that kind of thing. Kitty had a big smile and enjoyed herself which is the main thing!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment