Autumn

This year seems to have gone so quickly. It's already mid-September and the kids are back at school - everyone is much happier with having a routine!

Our weekend in Clacton was good, we got very lucky with the weather and had an entirely dry and sunny weekend, which is always welcome when having to deal with an awning! The kids enjoyed doing archery, fencing and various watersports.

I've had the kids on my own this weekend whilst Anna has been in Scotland raising money for Marie Curie. Unfortunately due to weather conditions she couldn't get to the summit of Ben Nevis, she wants to go back and get to the top one day. The weekend has been pretty quiet, we went bowling and to the woods with their cousins.

I'm writing as I sit waiting for the car's MOT to be done. I'm convinced it's going to fail, I just hope it's not too expensive to put right as I want to get rid of it soon.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment