More of the same

I'm still feeling a little unmotivated, and as ever I'm feeling tired - I've not been sleeping well for the last few days.

I finally managed to get out for a proper bike ride this month, although only 24km - it gave me a chance to debut my Mr Grumpy jersey which I bought last July(!)


As far as cycling goes I'm not fit at all, but my time is limited these days due to other forms of exercise - I really want to improve my running and don't have enough time for everything! I went for a run on Sunday and the side of my knee started hurting after 2km which was very frustrating. I also hurt my thigh last week trying to do an armada com martelo at capoeira without warming up properly. I'll definitely warm up properly next time!


Here's a video of me attempting meia lua de compasso followed by no-handed cartwheels. I've got a long way to go before it looks like I know what I'm doing! In my defence I was pretty tired at the end of a session when I attempted these.

We had a band session a couple of weeks ago which was good, we just had a jam session rather than a full-on recording session so it took far less time to setup, and we were all sober so we were able to concentrate for longer. I think we lost a little on the creativity side though! It was fun though and hopefully we'll manage it again soon.

I've seen Captain Marvel twice, once with Anna and once with Nicky and Kitty. It was never going to be as good as Black Panther or Infinity War, but I thought it was a perfectly passable and entertaining origin story. When I took the kids to see it we went to Basildon which is a far nicer cinema than our local one, but I ended up spending almost as much on sweets as I did on the tickets!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment