A bad month

It's been a long time since my last update, mainly due to someone writing my car off at the start of April. I don't want to write too much about it as I've not agreed the value of the car yet, but needless to say I am not happy about it.

The last month has been a real struggle mentally, mainly down to the car issue. I've always had a real issue with car trouble, which I think stems from the days when I used to commute long distance to work - any car problems would mean I was stranded. I still have the same anxieties now even though I work from home. I had a few weeks of not being able to sleep properly due to the stress, which I'm only just recovering from.

Anna and I managed a weekend away in London a couple of weeks ago. It was supposed to be a happy occasion to celebrate a wedding anniversay, but sadly this did not take place. We had the hotel booked anyway so chose to go and meet up with friends. It was nice to go in a Sam Smiths pub again, first time in ages!



Glastonbury is getting closer but it's difficult to get excited about it just yet because of the car troubles - I've not had a chance to tow the caravan for a while and am currently without a towbar. Ideally we would have had the caravan serviced but that was all ruined by the car being written off. It's all additional stress that I really didn't need.

We went to see Endgame last week, and I cried at least three times. The cinema was pretty noisy with a lot of clapping and cheering, I've not experienced this in the UK before (just once in the US) but for Endgame I think it really helped. Someone a couple of rows back was loudly sobbing for the last 20 minutes! I really enjoyed it and am pleased with how it tied up the last ten years of the MCU.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment